Immigration for you and your family

If you are the immediate relative of a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident, then you may be eligible for a green card, entitling you to become a permanent resident and lawfully reside in the United States indefinitely.

In any case, the U.S. permanent resident is responsible for filing the petition on your behalf, requesting a green card and demonstrating proof of relationship to you.

Our attorneys can help you identify any potential issues with the immigration process that you may encounter, and will handle the complex documentation requirements and provide any legal representation necessary for you to immigrate to the United States.

Learn more about our family immigration services or contact us to get started.

The following family relationships make it possible for you to obtain a green card:

  • Spouse of U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
  • Minor, unmarried child of U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
  • Adopted child or step-child of U.S. citizen (restrictions apply).
  • Parent of U.S. citizen.
  • Sibling of U.S. citizen.
  • Fiance of U.S. citizen (eligible for a temporary visa only).